Marketing Campaign Specialist
We’re looking for a motivated Marketing Campaign Specialist to join our growing marketing team. Playing a key role in our marketing strategy, this role will be responsible for executing several lead generation initiatives including nurture programs, content marketing, SEO, and website optimization.
If you have experience creating campaigns that generate high-quality demand, are hungry to sharpen your digital marketing skills, and want to join a fast-paced + dynamic team this role is for you.
- Run targeted campaigns to generate qualified demand (MQLs)
- Support the MQL-to-Won cycle by creating content and relevant campaigns
- Report and monitor marketing KPIs across all initiatives
- Oversee and implement highly tailored email nurture programs to meet (and exceed) lead generation targets.
- Build content-driven marketing campaigns to support the entire buyer journey. Coordinate content creation with freelancers, edit blog posts and other materials applying SEO best practices.
- Create marketing materials required in execution of marketing activities.
- Strategize and execute virtual events, webinars, content offers, partner marketing programs to drive engagement and progress leads through the buyer journey.
- Utilize campaign and channel metrics to constantly challenge the status quo and identify new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency.
- Build campaigns, emails, smart workflows, rules, lists, in HubSpot and Salesforce.
- Optimize the performance metrics of our landing pages, forms, and high-traffic pages, leveraging data and tools to run experiments across all website pages.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team exploring and testing other growth marketing channels.
- Assist in the delivery of other campaigns as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education/experience.
- 1 year of experience in B2B marketing (partner marketing, content marketing, paid media, SEO).
- Knowledge of the enterprise B2B purchase process and how to spot opportunities to create demand and accelerate opportunities.
- Experience using A/B testing tools like Optimizely and VWO.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- HTML and CSS experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot and Salesforce preferred.
Perks of Working at Ideal
- Competitive salary and employee share ownership program
- Flexible hours and work from home policy
- Opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Fun and collaborative remote-first environment