Product Delivery Specialist
WHO WE ARE
We’re Ideal. Our mission is to be the data behind every talent decision to ensure accuracy, fairness and efficiency.
As a market leader and first-mover in talent screening and matching, Ideal has the opportunity to build and develop one of the most innovative and crucial products to solve an age-old problem today. We’re looking for a Product Delivery Specialist who aligns with our mission and vision, and who is excited to solve problems and roll up their sleeves!
Ideal has experienced explosive growth and major traction amongst some of the largest organizations in the world. We’re looking for someone with a magical combination of strong technical and customer service skills to help deliver our product to our customers in an organized and meaningful way.
As a Product Delivery Specialist, you will be working closely with our customer success, product, and development teams to implement Ideal, manage customers expectations, and provide an exceptional onboarding experience. Being in a cross-functional role, you will have the unique ability to shape Ideal’s products while at the same time delivering extraordinary value to our new and existing customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning all technical aspects of our implementations including providing project plans and implementation updates to executive and non-executive stakeholders, creating and maintaining project documentation, and resolving technical blockers
- Aligning client specific-requirements with the project scope to manage customer expectations throughout onboarding
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of Ideal’s products and the technologies leveraged by our customers
- Consulting with the customer success team and our customers on how to best manage change within their organization
- Supporting the customer success team in post-implementation touchpoints and configuration best practices
- Contribute to the success of the Product Delivery team by leading internal initiatives and supporting other team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or other related technical field OR equivalent experience and training
- 3+ years experience implementing/project managing SaaS solutions in a B2B organization
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience communicating complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to manage competing priorities and learn from challenging customer situations
- Comfortable with Jira, G Suite, Slack, and virtual meeting tools
WHAT WE OFFER:
Investing in our team makes sense. That's why we provide:
- Competitive comp and equity
- An office in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Flexible remote working options
- Access to education/career growth tools
- Your choice of gear
- Office snacks/Friday end of day socials