Vice President of Sales
Ideal is looking for a smart, driven, and ambitious revenue leader who has a passion for changing the way people work. Ideal is in hyper-growth mode and we are looking for someone to take us to the next level.
No two days are the same at Ideal and we want someone who thrives in that environment.
- Report into the CEO and have a significant impact on the business.
- Build out the Sales team to achieve aggressive revenue goals.
About the Team, Company, & Role:
- Ideal has a solid sales and customer success foundation that has taken them to over 100% YoY revenue growth!
- Selling to enterprise companies with very high volume recruitment.
- Selling at the VP and C-level within Human Resources (CHRO, Chief People Officer, VP Talent, Director Talent, etc.).
- The sales team works in ‘pods’ - an AE and BDR partner together!
- What’s missing now?
- Day-to-day coaching for the team.
- Setting territories and team structure.
- Help accelerating deals, negotiating agreements, and driving urgency in the sales process.
- Must have a proven track record of leadership activity and scaling new SaaS companies.
- Have ideally built a SaaS startup to $15-20M in ARR
- Needs to have a playbook that you have successfully executed in the past.
- Must love to coach, mentor and lead a team of hungry, high performing sales reps.
- Must have a good grasp of the enterprise B2B SaaS space, with average deal sizes of $100K+.
- Must be independent, authentic, collaborative, and humble.
- Must be a coach and will to roll up your sleeves to get deals closed.
- Must be able to immediately bring a team from previous experience
- Entrepreneurial background/mindset is essential!!
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary and a very lucrative incentive plan + equity and full benefits.
- Have the opportunity of a lifetime - to completely build a sales organization from the ground up at a company that already has significant success through a repeatable sales process.