Who we are
We are Ideal. Our mission is to be the data behind every talent decision to ensure accuracy, fairness and efficiency. As a market leader and first-mover in Talent Intelligence, Ideal has the opportunity to build and develop one of the most innovative and crucial products to help match top talent to the right jobs. This means we screen job applications for our customers and use AI to help them make fair and accurate recruiting decisions. We have experienced fast growth and major traction amongst some of the largest organizations in the world.
We are looking for a talented HR Administrator to join our fast growing company. Supporting the company's HR initiatives, and ensuring Ideal remains an amazing place to work will be an important component of this role. We are seeking candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant, growing company and passionate about what we do. Those who thrive in this role will challenge themselves to improve processes and day-to-day operations to take their career and the company to the next level.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for human resources coordinator duties, including but not limited to employee onboarding, termination paperwork and compliance and support recruiting.
- Be the primary point-person for local staff.
- Contribute to the development, and ensure consistent compliance of corporate HR policies and processes.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office and facility management vendors and service providers.
- Manage Health & Safety and office space requirements.
- Assist managing the office including answering the phone, greeting guests, coordinating deliveries, order office supplies, etc.
- Help plan in-house or off-site activities, like company events, celebrations and conferences.
- Ensure employee performance reviews are completed on time.
- Ensure that employee training is completed on time.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Post secondary education or equivalent work history or certifications in human resources, business administration or relevant field.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- 2+ years experience in HR Coordinator role, ideally in the Software industry.
- Working knowledge of human resource disciplines including Canadian employment law and employee relations.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment with accuracy and attention to details.
- Customer focus & deep interest in employee relations, able to interact with employees at all levels.
- Proficient in use of Google GSuite
- Experience with HRIS applications will be a plus.
We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.