We are Ideal. Our mission is to be the data behind every talent decision to ensure accuracy, fairness and efficiency. As a market leader and first-mover in Talent Intelligence, Ideal has the opportunity to build and develop one of the most innovative and crucial products to help match top talent to the right jobs. This means we screen job applications for our customers and use AI to help them make fair and accurate recruiting decisions. We have experienced fast growth and major traction amongst some of the largest organizations in the world.
Our machine learning team works on challenging problems related to text mining, predictive model building and validation, data normalization and other data science activities.
The Data Engineer will work on our machine learning team and focus on the performance, monitoring, workflow, and infrastructure powering the machine learning tools used within our application.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of experience in a engineering role, preferably outside of an academic setting. It caches our eye if you've worked on a team working on a product.
- Experience in bringing a data/machine learning tool into production.
- A passion for software development that often extends beyond your work
- An understanding of Linux systems
- A high level of comfort using Git and Github
- A desire to learn new technologies and techniques
- Nice to have: projects or contributions on github we can see
WHAT WE OFFER:
Investing in our team makes sense. That's why we provide:
- Competitive comp and equity
- Flexability to work completely remote or from our office downtown Toronto (post COVID)
- Access to education/career growth tools
- Your choice of gear