Posted On: January 05, 2021
We are Ideal. Our mission is to be the data behind every talent decision to ensure accuracy, fairness and efficiency. As a market leader and first-mover in Talent Intelligence, Ideal has the opportunity to build and develop one of the most innovative and crucial products to help match top talent to the right jobs. This means we screen job applications for our customers and use AI to help them make fair and accurate recruiting decisions. We have experienced fast growth and major traction amongst some of the largest organizations in the world.
Our machine learning team works on challenging problems related to text mining, predictive model building and validation, data normalization and other data science activities. We are currently looking to add a software engineer to accelerate our ML operations - productionize pipelines, monitor performance, and streamline deployments.
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of experience on a software engineering team
- Experience with machine learning or AI technologies
- Experience with Python
- Experience with AWS
- Good exposure to complex SQL using PostgreSQL
- Comfort using Linux
- A high level of comfort using Git and Github
- A passion to learn new technologies and techniques
- Nice to have: open source projects or contributions on github we can see
What We Offer
Investing in our team makes sense. That's why we provide:
- Competitive comp and equity
- Flexability to work completely remote or from our office downtown Toronto (post COVID)
- Access to education/career growth tools
- Your choice of gear